There is plenty for families to do at Sculpture in the Gardens!
- Have fun walking the sculpture trail and making sure you find all 20 of the sculptures – some are in trees or on the lakes, so they are fun to spot!
- Take a Kids Activity Sheet with you on your walk – there are plenty of activities to do in it.
- Wander through the Potter’s Children’s Garden for a break in the cool shade – and to discover the amazing plants in this garden.
- Have a look through the interactive area in the Huakaiwaka Visitor Centre
- Join in on one of our drop-in activity sessions. They are free and fun to attend! No bookings needed but a grown-up must attend with you! See the image below, or download the pdf flyer here.
- For fun at home, listen to the audio descriptions of our sculptures, then draw what you think the sculpture looks like!